The Mindray BeneHeart D1 Public Semi Automatic Defibrillator helps you to respond to Sudden Cardiac Arrest in a variety of locations. It is designed to be reliable, simple and easy to use by any rescuer. Large 7” TFT Display oers clear guidance with colour animations, auto adjustable volume and screen brightness allow you to comfortably use the D1 in a variety of environments. Pre-connected adult pads save time and the pads connector can be used on paediatric patients using a quick-change softkey so that a lower energy dose is delivered to paediatric patients. The disposable battery with extended capacity supports more than 300 shocks at 200J.
Mindray BeneHeart D1 Public Semi Automatic Defibrillator is one of the lowest cost, for a reliable lifesaving device on the market. Easiest to use and understand, even with zero experience in a life saving event. You’ll be ok.
ABOUT THE D1 PUBLIC:
- Display: Large and highly visible 7” colour LCD 800 x 480 display
- Electrode pads: Pre-connected pads to save time
- Paediatric capability: Adult / paediatric auto identification through the pads connection
- Operation/Shock delivery: Easy to operate/Semi-automatic CPR support: CPR support including video and voice prompts
- Portability: Integrated carry handle
- Battery life/status: 4 year battery (300 shocks)/Battery status indicator and alarm
- Data management: Data Output via USB
- Self-test: Self-test setting: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Weight: Light weight 2.2kg
- Dust/Water resistance: Rugged IP 55 Rating against dust and water
Download the Mindray D1 MINDRAY BENEHEART D1 PRO DEFIBRILLATOR flyer