Take charge with a complete, connected solution for AED program management with LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager
AEDs work. But only if they’re ready!
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. Ongoing system maintenance, however, has been time-consuming and at risk for errors—until now.
With LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager, managing your AEDs has never been easier or more accurate. Not only will you know for certain that your AEDs are ready when you need them, you’ll also save time and money on your AED program management by eliminating manual checks for connected devices and more efficiently tracking status even for non-connected ones.
Connected and ready.
With the LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator, a Wi-Fi® or cellular network–connected AED, LIFELINKcentral Program Manager
facilitates self-management. Location, battery status and other readiness information are automatically collected by the
software for easy management via the online dashboard*— whether you have one AED or 100, in a single office or across thousands of miles. LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager even sends you alerts of any condition affecting AED readiness.
For each connected LIFEPAK CR2 device, you can:
- Remotely monitor readiness information
- Locate on a map and detect location changes
- Receive alerts of any situation affecting readiness such as battery status
- View a dashboard with the status of all connected AEDs*
- Be alerted when an AED has been used
- Send SCA event data via Wi-Fi to emergency responders en route
- Automatically send event data and reports to hospital and medical caregivers
- Get notifications if batteries or electrodes are expiring or have expired
- All without manual inspection
Complete management system.
You can manage all your AEDs with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager, even those that aren’t connected. Just enter device information manually, then update inspection data on a regular schedule. You’ll have complete documentation of your readiness.
You can even pinpoint them on a map and create alerts for scheduled battery or electrode replacement.*
You can purchase directly from our Heart Safe Australia Online Store and start saving lives :-)
The Heart Australia Team